Story of my thesis progress

Hi
Let me tell you my story. Like hell yeah right now i have so much time to make this kind of thing. So I write this story while Im waiting for dr. Dita to call me for taking hair sample from some patients and analyze it with XRF.  Need to mention Im on my way to finish my thesis. Im in my last year of my college ( i hope). To be graduate i need to finish my thesis . Let me tell you about my thesis first. My thesis is about the aplication of physics in medical world. I need hair sample from breast cancer patients for my research. Thats why I’m here right now, in Doctor Sardjito Hospital to get hair sample.
It was so hard for me to get here, even though until this time i can't find any sample yet. I think you need to know that i already started my research from October 2016. I thought this topic is such a simple research and I could finished it before May 2017. But time passed and i realize that this research take so many time in administration problem. First I need to give my proposal to department of research and education in this hospital. It take 4 months in total, which I thought it just need a month. While waiting for the hospital to accept my proposal, I need to apply my proposal to get ‘ethical clearance'. Basically ethical clearance is a formal letter that contains what we gonna do with that sample ( which i take from human, so with that letter I said that i will use that sample for good reason and just for my research).  That letter showing my responsibilities for the uses of that hair sample. I need 3 month to get ethical clearance. Can't you see it ? My research is full of waiting for administration business. I hate this.  Im so sad. This ruin my life plan.

I really wished and planned that i could finished my thesis in the middle of 2017. But... right now Im still taking the samples. OMG. This is so stressful.
Thanks for read this. Feel free to give me some corrections about this story (my grammar, vocab, or even tenses). Because I made this as my practice for english writing test too.
Have a good day.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Drama Nyi Roro Kidul kelas XI

Perilaku Konstitusional dalam Hidup Berbangsa dan Bernegara

CETIK KERIKAN GONG